Tuesday 14 January 2014

MAC Love Thing Blush Review



My first review of 2014! I actually picked up Love Thing at the latter end of 2013 and have been in love with it ever since. It’s a beautiful plum shade, infused with what I would describe as a dainty pink tone. It’s from the MAC Mineralize blush collection, of which I haven’t had anything before so I was very pleased to get my hands on it! It’s not a new shade by any means, but its shimmery plummy loveliness caught my eye and I just had to have it. I’ve been using it for near two months now and it still doesn’t look like it’s ever been touched! I thought it would lose its lovely marbled effect once I began using it but nope, it still looks as heavenly as ever. Another bonus is that it is so pigmented; so much so that you have to be cautious about applying too much! It’s one of my firm favourites and it will definitely be in my makeup bag until the first hint of summer!


Love Thing - £20 @ MAC

What Mineralize blushes would you recommend? I need more!

Han X

No comments:

Post a Comment